On Saturday 25th February, Trafford & Hulme will visit the pubs of Chester for the first time inover two years.
Plan is to catch the 11.17 Northern Trains service from Manchester Piccadilly (Platform 12). Train calls at Stockport (11.26), Navigation Road (11.44) & Altrincham (11.46).
We arrive in Chester at 12.46
Pubs we aim to visit:
- Kash Taprooms, 121 Brook St, CH1 3DU
- The Goat & Munch, 52 Garden Ln, CH1 4EW
- Telford’s Warehouse, Tower Wharf, Raymond St, CH1 4EZ
- The Architect, 54 Nicholas St, CH1 2NX
- Commonhall St. Social, 10 Commonhall St, CH1 2BJ
- Brewhouse & Kitchen, Love St, CH1 1QY, UK
- The Cornerhouse, 4-8 City Rd, CH1 3AE
- The Cellar, 19-21 City Rd, City Centre, CH1 3AE
There are plenty of additional options on route as well.
Aim will be to return around 7.30
Source: Trafford & Hulme